Monday, September 28, 2009

Addie 4.5-5 months

Gramps, me, Great- Grandpa Totten and Addie. 4 generations!!!

My little tax deduction shirt. I just love this on her!!!

rollin over for her turtle

rollin over to Riley
playing with her vtech ball and turtle

Aunt Beth, Aunt Pam, Addie and me. Her SMC aunts!!
That's right I am a big girl sitting up all on my own!

such a big girl!!

smiles for mommy

The shirt and the smile say it all. She is my 6:30am alarm clock!

celebrating Grammi's bday on Sept 13th at the house.



grabbin for Gramps. She just loves him so much.

smiling with Grammie.


So the past few weeks we have been watching alot of ND football. I actually went to the second ND home game and my parents watched Addie while Jeremy and I went. We left the game with 4 minutes to go as ND was up, but then Michigan State got the ball back and was close to scoring. Jeremy wasn't happy that we left, but I had to nurse if you all know what I mean!


So this past week- Thursday September 17th Addie rolled from her back to her tummy like 8 times!! I was so excited that I called Jeremy at work. I got it on video too so he could believe me and that he didn't miss it either. So on Friday Jeremy took the day off from work because there is a case of the H1N1 at her daycare and I freaked out. So she did it for Jeremy when he was home with her. I was so proud of our little girl.


So Addie is figuring out who mama is for sure. I think she is developing a habit that I have to be in the room now. I would let her play in the living room with her toys while I would fold laundry or put away the dishes and she isn't having any of that the past 2 days. I am trying to figure out if its because she is teething and just wants the comfortness of me around or is she becoming aware of her surroundings.

Addie definitely thinks the world revolves around daddy. He is for sure the "fun" parent. When he gets home from work, its all smiles for daddy. It is just so cute. She just giggles and laughs with him. he makes her laugh all the time its so adorable!

Addie got some visitors lately. For the Michigan State game, Her Aunt Pam and Aunt Beth came into town for the game and stayed with us both nights. They couldn't believe how good of a baby she was. She didn't cry at all and I said oh yeah she does... and I got out the nose aspirator and proved that she can cry.

When Addie's been at church her feeding schedule has been off since she has been sleeping longer in the morning... well 2 weeks in a row I've had to leave in the middle of church to feed her in the car. I bring her back in and then she falls asleep. This week she was talking so much during church that I had to leave with her. It was so cute though... she was joining the priest in his homily.

We went to see Grandpa Totten too over the weekend and he held her for the first time on September 26th. He doesn't like to hold babies as he is afraid he will break them, but he was fine and I actually had Jeremy capture the moment.

Addie has been doing so good with her sleeping. She sometimes still gets up in the middle of the night, but we have been moving her bedtime up so still adjusting to all of this.


So funny story with Addie. On Sunday morning getting ready for church... Jeremy was in the shower and she decided to have a little fit (because of the nose thing) and she kept doing it so I looked at her and said "NO" her first real no. Well you know what she did... she just looked at me and smiled. what could I do but kiss her and smile right back at her. She was a little stinker for that one!


Addie is a pro at sitting up now!!!She just loves to play with her rainbow rings. She knows how to get them off and then she sucks on the yellow stem thing. She also likes her turtle toy. She enjoys the telephone and the keyboard.... I'm thinking she sees us to much on these!






No comments: