Saturday, June 9, 2012

Addison's frist haircut

Mr. Josh is my stylist for the past few years now and I just love him.  When it came time for the decision to cut Addie's hair and trusting that person for the special moment is priceless.  There are 2 people I trust cutting my daughter's hair, Josh and Rana.  Rana was my old stylist who went back to school to be a radiologist. 

Josh has cut my hair and my moms and he does great!  So once I made the appointment for June 9th, it was all set for Ms. Addison to get pampered!  We arrived and we went upstairs as I didn't know how she was going to react.  We had her sit on my lap as she is most comfortable with mom and didn't want anything traumatic going on.  She did great.  She listed to Josh and sat there really good.  Only trimmed her hair, which is perfect for the first time as Addie has such long hair. 








No comments: