Wednesday, May 19, 2010

12 months
















May 17th- Today Addie and I went shopping today and I decided to get her a potty chair. We didn't use it though. We had fun playing outside with the dogs today. Addie had so much fun playing with her big red ball.

May 18th- I tried when I got home from work today and she went!!! It was so exciting!!! Jeremy wasn't home, but I saved it for him to see!!! (nice present huh) I even took a picture of it. When Jeremy got home later that night, I tried again with her at bedtime, but nothing. That was ok...no pressure, just kinda seeing how she reacts to it.

May 19th- This morning, as I was getting ready to take a bath. I was on the big potty and Addie was on the little potty. After about 2 minutes, she went!!! I was so proud of her!!! In the middle of me taking a bath, she decided to go to her chair (I let her walk around naked in the bathroom), she tried to sit in it, but got her foot stuck in her seat, so I got out of the bath tub and sat her on her seat (not thinking she was going to do anything). After about 2 minutes she got up and played with her toys. As I was toweling off, I looked to see if there was anything in the potty and sure enough there was a little. I couldn't believe it. She went to the potty all by herself!!! She went twice in the potty chair today!!!

Later on, Addie and I went to the zoo. She got to touch a goat today and also enjoy the kangaroos. Those exhibits were finally open now.

Tonight for dinner, we joined David, Becca and Annika at Hacienda. Addie did ok. She was good for about the first 30 minutes and then when she was done with her dinner, she was ready to be out of her chair. I was almost done with my dinner. Jeremy walked her around a bit and was able to get her to settle, but she was tired. As soon as I got in the car about 2 minutes down the road, she was asleep in her car seat.

No comments: