Saturday, May 16, 2009

3 weeks old

look how tiny she is compared to me!
looking at mama
Gramps with Addie
we were doing tummy time, but she wanted to be on her back
looking at grammie
my foot compared to hers
Matty, Lorissa and Addie
Debbie with Addie


I've been behind on the blog due to Bob/Russeau spilling Apple Juice on it and then I picked my computer up by the screen and have a nice thumb print on it... so these few weeks will be short!

we had both grandma's visit on Tuesday this week. They had to get their Addison fix!

I was busy getting the birth announcements and baptism announcements out this week. I was on a mission to get them done with a sleeping baby. It was good because Addison and I got out of the house to go meet daddy at work and then we ran to the post office so I could get them out!

We also stopped by western vet on the way home because we received phone calls and also a card from them. They are so sweet considering that they take care of my other 3 babies every 6 to 8 weeks for their grooming.


Thursday May 14th-

We started out the morning with a visit from Debbie. It was so great to see her and for her to meet Addison!

we had our baptism class for Addison and my mom watched Addison. This is the first time that we left Addison without either one of us. I was better than I thought I would be. I didn't call. We were only gone for 1.5 hours and it seemed like it was days, but I knew she was in good hands with Grammie. Grammie just held her the whole time.

she slept good except for Friday night- out of the routine... she was up every hour from 11-2 and then finally slept 2-5:50 and then up at 7:15.

We got her the bob stroller... mama had a fun shopping day last week and it was great... the UPS guy knows us from the maternity days and now 4 days in a row that I have received stuff in the mail.

Addison is finally starting to show more facial expressions... still no "smile' yet. I can't wait for that to happen.

No comments: