Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 month

Riley giving Addie kisses
Look at that smile Addie is giving Riley!
Addie and Gramps
Addison and Gramps
at grammie and gramps house
Grammie and Addie
Aunt Laur with Addis0n. another smile on camera
in her car seat
with her Great-Great Uncle Joe
look at those long legs!! she is 1 month
playing in her activity center

sleeping in her swing
smiling at Grandma!
holding Grandpa's hand
Harrison and Addie... I wonder what that conversation was about....


Grandma with Addie
me with Harrison, my nephew
Adam with his boy, Harrison
Aunt Elizabeth with Addie.
Jeremy with his nephew, Harrison
Harrison sleeping away on Grandpa
Addie with her Uncle Adam and godfather.
holding Grandma's necklace
looking at grandma
with Great Aunt Lisa
With her Great Aunt Julie


May 18th- This week we started off with daddy on vacation!!! Needless to say I didn't realize that meant daddy was doing housework and chores which did help out alot! We started today off by receiving a visit from Aunt Julie, Aunt Lisa and Grandma. We remembered grandma Swartz today.

we then went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house... her 1st real outing! We had pizza and just enjoyed. Addison and Harrison were in the pack and play that they have at Grandma's house and they were so cute together. Harrison is probably 2-3 pounds bigger than Addie and you can tell from the pics. They are so cute together because they touch each others hands and just are kicking their legs!!!


may 19th- Tuesday- Since daddy is on vacation I took advantage of that and went shopping with my mom and did dinner with her too. I spent 3 hours away from my Little one. I did check in three times to see how she was doing and the third time Jeremy was like you might want to come home now and I was on my way.


May 20th- Wednesday-today our little one turned 1 month!!! I can't believe it. time flies by so fast. I took some pictures of her sitting in our living room chair..her legs look so long in the pics!
Some things that I have noticed about Addison...

she loves naked time (takes after me on this)
she doesn't like a pacifier. I didn't either as a baby

she loves to kick her right leg and million times.
she spreads her toes like I do
she wrinkles her forehead like I do (she is going to have some expression lines when she gets older....not wrinkles)
she stretches just like daddy does
she makes noises in her sleep and when she is eating like my dad
she has a double chin now (thanks to breastfeeding) - she is taking after gramps on this one!
she knows the dogs and they don't phase her one bit when they check her out
when addie wants her food she wants it now... she has my patience level.... none!
she puckers her lips just like daddy.
she sleeps just like daddy

her sleeping schedule is good I think for being 1 month old. I don't wake her at night time for a feeding..she will wake me with no problem. So we usually go to bed around 10-10:30 and she sleeps to about 1:30-2:30ish... and then up at 4 and then up around 6/7am.

May 21st- Thursday- we went to visit Aunt Joan and Uncle Joe today. They were so excited to see her! it was her first trip to Michigan today and she did great in the car... it was a 45 minute drive and she did awesome! Kojak decided to give her lots of kisses and liked licking her feet alot. Addison didn't mind at all.... thanks to her 3 doggies at home!


May 22nd- Friday- Today was a busy day for us. We went to Crowe as I was receiving lots of requests to bring her in. She was asleep so we just left her in her car seat. We stopped work for about a good 30 minutes... it was a good break for everyone! We then went to Babies R US for more shopping... however daddy did the shopping as I fed her in the car. My first experience in "public". We also felt like hillbillies as we changed her in the back of the Jeep (twice). We then did lunch in the car... since it was around lunch time and we were by Grandma's work we decided to go visit her and bring Addison in as a surprise! She was so happy!! Jeremy then wanted to see if he could get the lawnmower serviced so we went over by his parents house. Along the way we stopped in to see Elizabeth and Harrison. We went to the lawnmower place and then Jeremy had to do a return at Meijer.... Addison was hungry again so I fed her for the second time in the car that day and changed her too! I called my mom since she was done with school but still at work and we took Addison in for her to meet her Riley aunts. We were there for about 2 hours and she was all over Riley high school meeting everyone! I even had to feed her in my moms room since she was hungry again. She did great as we were gone for about 6.5 hours.

May 23rd- Saturday- Aunt Laur came over today and it was such a good visit. She got Addie her first handmade Notre Dame & Saint Mary's blanket. it is perfect for her and I just hope that she goes to one of those schools!

We took a trip to Grammie and Gramps' house and daddy and Gramps went and got Redamac's for us. I have missed Redamac's so mama was happy. I can't wait to take Addison there. I grew up with it and so will she! Jeremy mentioned that we can take her to the beach next time we go up there as it will be warmer for her.


No comments: