Monday, November 19, 2012

1st Notre Dame pep rally

We took Addie to her first ND pep rally on November 16th, 2012.  It would be Te'o's last home game and I just think he is a great young man.  He should win the Heisman.  I thought it would be fun for Addie to go and experience.  We've only taken her to volleyball games in the Purcell arena.  As soon as we got to our seats, she asks for a hot dog and popcorn. The pep rally started at 5:00 and after 30 minutes of waiting for the team to arrive all I heard was I want a "hot dog and popcorn, please".  She wasn't understanding the concept that it wasn't available for some reason...plus I knew she was hungry too because it was our dinner time.  So 5:35 the band enters and she gets into it alittle bit.  Then finally the team arrives and they make their speeches.  All in all it was an ok pep rally.  I am not rushing back to go to another one as it has been a few years since we had been to one.  I kinda know why now. 

She was excited to see the cheerleaders, leprechaun, band and football team. 

So after the pep rally, we went to Coney Express where we got her a hot dog and she was happy! 







No comments: