Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Disney Day 2

Today the parents had the timeshare talk which lasted 3 hours.... all to save $2,000... so I guess it was worth it. Just had to give up 3 hours of time in the morning.  Since we did a park yesterday, we had this as a relaxing day so it didn't matter to us.

After my parents got back, it was lunch time and we headed out to Downtown Disney and also remembered the 1 year anniversary of my Dzie Dzie passing.  We will miss him very much as he was the best grandparent ever!  He spoiled me with tons of love and attention.  Attended all the school events that he could and always had the best smile whenever I saw him.  He loved Addie so much and she loved her Dzie Dzie.  I'm posting a pic in the blog of him to remember him too!

After we had lunch at Downtown Disney we headed back to the villa to watch the NCAA tourney as the Notre Dame fighting Irish were playing. 

One of my college  friends, Brooke, was at the Contemporary Resort so we jotted over there really quick for our kids to meet up.  It was so cute to see our little ones play for a bit.

It was going to be a short night because we had reservations for Cinderella's Castle in the morning!!!!


No comments: