Monday, April 2, 2012

Disney

Well it's been awhile so trying to catch up on the blog.  This year we did a family trip to Disney... all 11 of us and we survived!  The plane ride was fine going there except for the last few minutes.... Addie decided to scream because she had to wear her seat belt.  However, with it on, she couldn't see completely out the window and that caused her to freak out.  All in all, we were fine, it was just a few minutes at the end.  Once we landed and got our luggage and vehicles, it was off to the villa for check-in!

Once we got to Westgate Vacation Villas in Fl.  we had to wait for check-in.  My in laws have had a time-share there for years so my parents went down with us and listen to the 3 hour high intensity talk all to say no, but it saved us $2,000 so my parents did it! 


























We got a room on the first floor of the villa and it was a corner villa!!!  Full Kitchen, washer, dryer, 2 bedrooms (king  and then 2 doubles), 2 baths, living room... about 1,000 square feet.  You just can't resist. 

Our first day at Disney we went to Animal Kingdom and made reservations to get into the park early with Tuskers House!  We celebrated Addie's 3rd Birthday, as well as my nephew Harrison.  We met Donald, Mickey, Daisy and Goofy!

Addie enjoyed the Safari ride where the animals were close.  The giraffes crossed right in front of us and the cattle were almost run over since they were right along side the road and didn't want to move.

She loved Exploration trail and an Ine Cream Mickey ears before we left the park.

When went back to the villa and Addie slept on my mom the whole time and Jeremy and  I went back to ride Mt. Everest.  We got front row but I was too chicken and the aunt and nephew behind us switched seats with us... Jeremy rode with teh nephew and I rode with the aunt.  It was pretty cool and I shouldn't have switched seats.  

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These pics are GREAT! Makes me very excited for our trip. BTW, I totally noticed Addie's giraffe shorts @ Animal Kingdom -- LOVE IT!! You guys are so cute!