Friday, April 6, 2012

Disney Day 6

Friday- we went to Downtown Disney to do our shopping and we also wanted to go to the PeaBody hotel to see the marching of the ducks.  It starts at 11 and it great for kids.  Only thing you have to pay for is parking.  While at Downtown Disney Jeremy picked up her birthday present and had to get it shipped back.... we picked the slowest line and we weren't going to make it in time so Jeremy stayed in line to purchase everything and then I took my parents and Addie to the peabody.  Literally dropped them off they took her inside and I parked the car.  By the time I got in, the ducks had already marched out... bummer that i missed it, but I am glad my parents got to see it with Addie. 

Since we had to go back to Downtown Disney to pick up Jeremy, we ended up having lunch at an Irish pub there since it was Good Friday. 










No comments: