Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week 21- Party time!

December 9th- Today we had lunch with Mary and its so good to see her and keep up doing lunch once a month. I got the update on Bobby and also received a picture!! He is such a cutie!! Mary and I talked about pregnancy and she had some wonderful words of advice. She is such a great listener and also provides honest feedback to me on things which is great! Thanks Mary... what would I do without you. You always seem to understand the drama!



December 10th- Today would be my last class of auditing (well at least I hope).... I took my final today. I was excited to come home and just relax. Jeremy and I did our usual betting on Jeopardy. He always wins agianst me, but its fun that we have the competition. During the show, he put his hand on my belly just to see if he can feel the baby, which we both think is way too early to experience because most women are just feeling the baby move themselves at like 20 weeks and just too much padding there for him to feel. I think it will be at least another month before he will be able to feel. At least this is pretty consistent with what my friends have told me. It is usually the 6 month... 6.5 month mark when they can start feeling the baby move. Anyway, it will happen when it happens! No rush on things.

December 12th- We had Jeremy's Christmas party at Yesterday's and it was alot of fun. Mama ate good today because I had my luncheon at work and had 2 salads and lots of baked ziti. Then at Yesterday's I had another salad and then prime rib and a fudge brownie for dessert. It was good to hang out with Jeremy's coworkers and catch up with them on the holidays.

December 13th- This was my Crowe Holiday party at Century Century. I hate calling it a Holiday party... so to me its a Christmas Party! I was the chair this year of the event and with budgets being cut... and we all know Budget is a bad word for me. I tried to do my best but it wasn't as good as Jeremy's party. I will take Yesterday's anyday! The photographer that we had at the party was a family friend and I can't wait to see some of the pics!!

This morning Jeremy was able to feel the baby move. We were laying in bed this morning and I was laying flat and wanted him to see if he could feel. I guess the trick is laying down... I was sitting up before. So he felt the baby move a few times this morning. My mom keeps wanting to feel the baby so we will see the next time they are over if the little one is moving for her to feel.

My dad stopped over this afternoon and we chatted for awhile. Of course he put his hand on the belly.... it is adorable because he is one passionate Grandparent and its awesome... I just couldn't wish for anything more.

December 14th - Today I had my spa party at the house and it was nice to just have a few people over. Jeremy's mom and my mom both kissed the belly, which is very cute. I just love it. I finally got to see the ultrasound pictures in person and they were pretty awesome. I just love the profile of my nephew Harrison.

So to wrap up the week... the baby is moving more and more. A little more active in the mornings again, which I am not complaining about one bit. The baby is also active at nighttime as well. There are a few points in the middle of the day, but not much. Russeau now gets up with me in the middle of the night when I have to make those bathroom trips so he usually gets to be in bed with me and Jeremy. Riley is starting to realize that Russeau is out of his home so she usually gets let out now. I am getting into bad habits with them because they all slept through the middle of the night, but because I am making my bathroom breaks they are getting on my schedule. Bob is the only one who sleeps. He loves his bed in his home and he is like is daddy... not moving for anything. Right now Russeau is my monkey see monkey do one.

No comments: