Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Colors brings photo shoot time

Jeremy came home with a cold so since the house has been fighting a sickness for a month now, I was taking any chances and took Addie up to my parents house for the night.  We again watched the Notre Dame vs BYU game.  Thank goodness the Irish are 7-0!!!  While at my parents house, I had my camera in the car and since it was a beautiful fall day, I decided to snap away with the camera.  All in total 435 pictures were taken and here are a few! I just love the background that my parents property offers for the photos!

As the ND game was coming to an end, Addie and my mom were up her bed and low and behold, Addison fell asleep at 7:00.  She never falls asleep that early, ever!  I went to bed at 10 but probably didn't fall asleep until 11.  Guess what happened at 4:00 in the morning... yep. Addison potty time .. I convinced her to lay back down in bed for an hour but she kept asking me "mommy are you up?".  So up we got and headed downstairs for breakfast.   I turned on the TV and tried to catch a few more "z's" but it wasn't happening.  oh well, I wouldn't change it for the world. 






















No comments: